Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 1, 2013

PALLET HACK 2.0?


These hacks might not be the most D.I.Y friendly ones, but I´m thinking they could plant some small seeds of inspiration…
Featured above here is the art by Vancouver based artist Aaron Moran (born 1986) who has a trademark hacky, and amazingly cool style (scroll down for some more glorious creations of his). I´m thinking his graphic patchwork style could inspire some hacking action. Whatever application of this assemblage D.I.Y idea that would come to your mind,  I suggest you grab your miter box and start working on some old floorboards or pallet wood….

Some masking tape, pen & paint will come in handy to get a graphic paint job. Of course, we could never come remotely close to the stunning things Aaron makes – but we could let him inspire some hacky creations of our own – Now, enjoy these pics, from Aaron´s website:
All pics from Aaron Moran website
For more, visit Aaron´s website here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét